Sometimes I ask a question to my students. This is the face I get....
Sometimes I'm asked questions by adults. This is the face I give....
Sometimes I do and say weird things. This is the face others give me....
Sometimes life happens. Then I hear that same music in my head....
(I cannot stop laughing at the sight of this poor dog....!)
Sometimes I'm asked questions by adults. This is the face I give....
Sometimes I do and say weird things. This is the face others give me....
Sometimes life happens. Then I hear that same music in my head....
(I cannot stop laughing at the sight of this poor dog....!)

2 comments:
*rolling my eyes* ... ha ... where do you FIND these things ... wait ... actually i don't think i really wanna know ... haha
They find me...haha. Every now and then I need something to make me laugh at the silly things in life. Dogs are one of them...if I could, I'd have one right now.
Post a Comment