Over the years, I find myself becoming more and more like Zaraki. I just hope the reason isn't the same as what Kusajishi says....My commentary follows:
Rukia: Captain Zaraki, we are working on a top secret mission! Could you please keep the events that took place today a secret?
(Others: "Hey, did you hear what happened? We thought you...oh, cause, well, hm. Oh well, no worries! haha.... Are you coming / going? Huh? Didn't you get the email? You should be here, or there, everywhere! Oh, that was 2 weeks ago, even though it directly affects you, it's old news. Eh?...you didn't know about it? Nevermind....haha! Yea, this and that are happening next week. Oh, you have work? school? assignments? busy? Hm, oh well...nevermind! hahaha...we'll send you report in the mail, read what happened and try to understand! Haha!...")
Zaraki: I dont even know why all that stuff happened. And I dont have enough time on my hands to remember stuff I dont understand.
(Me: "Huh? Oh, I see. I don't know what you're talking about, but as long as you do, it's ok...haha! Well, how about that.... Oh? Is that so? Wow, that sounds great. Mmm hm, yea, I don't know, but ok! haha!")
(Me: *goes off whistling*)
Kusajishi: Cuz Ken-chans stupid!
(whistling, or purring (!), keeps this from happening)
:-)
Rukia: Captain Zaraki, we are working on a top secret mission! Could you please keep the events that took place today a secret?
(Others: "Hey, did you hear what happened? We thought you...oh, cause, well, hm. Oh well, no worries! haha.... Are you coming / going? Huh? Didn't you get the email? You should be here, or there, everywhere! Oh, that was 2 weeks ago, even though it directly affects you, it's old news. Eh?...you didn't know about it? Nevermind....haha! Yea, this and that are happening next week. Oh, you have work? school? assignments? busy? Hm, oh well...nevermind! hahaha...we'll send you report in the mail, read what happened and try to understand! Haha!...")
Zaraki: I dont even know why all that stuff happened. And I dont have enough time on my hands to remember stuff I dont understand.
(Me: "Huh? Oh, I see. I don't know what you're talking about, but as long as you do, it's ok...haha! Well, how about that.... Oh? Is that so? Wow, that sounds great. Mmm hm, yea, I don't know, but ok! haha!")
(Me: *goes off whistling*)
Kusajishi: Cuz Ken-chans stupid!
(whistling, or purring (!), keeps this from happening)
:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment