INSERT PICTURE HERE --> <--
(what's up with this blogger thingy? acting like my next door neighbors...weird.)
"He who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lost heart." (Galatians 6:8,9)
The Lord continued. "In My greatest hour of need, My closest friends deserted Me. Judas betrayed Me, Peter denied Me, and the rest fled for their lives. Only John followed from afar. I had cared for them for over three years, feeding them and teaching them. Yet as I died for the sins of the world, I forgave. I released all of them - from My friends who had deserted Me to the Roman guard who had crucified Me. They didn't ask for forgiveness, yet I freely gave it. I had faith in the Father's love. I knew that because I had sown love I would reap love from many sons and daughters of the kingdom. Because of My sacrifice of love, they would love Me."
- John Bevere (The Bait of Satan, 2004)
Oh God, help me to forgive! Oh God, help me to love with agape love! Oh God, refine me in the fire that the dross of the flesh may rise to the surface, leaving only the soft gold that awaits your purposed intention! Oh God, protect me from myself! Oh God, let me love my brothers and sisters with the unconditional, tireless, unwavering, and divine love that so characterizes Your being. Oh God, my life I give upon the altar of sacrifice morning by morning so that you may have your way within this temple as you please...
...amen...
yurusu = "forgive" in Japanese
No comments:
Post a Comment