If olive oil comes from olives, Kon ponders, where does baby oil come from?...
Hmmm...I've been quite lazy lately.
Most of my posts as of late have not been done by my own hand. No matter; some things written by others have just the right tinge of "it" that I was feeling at those moments. That and not having enough time to do much lately. Because....
...our church camp meeting, dubbed Deep Calleth Deep, is coming up next week! Can't wait, but I must. I have lots 'o responsibility to be on top of. My group will be handling some of the more expensive pieces of equipment that belong to our church...and we're entrusting its care to a wonderful crew of brothers and sisters who will be there to help. This year is going to be great for the MCUBE (the group I'm helping out) and the rest of the church body as a whole. Amen!
While I'm looking forward to the spiritual aspect of the camp (first and foremost), I'm also looking forward to the drive up and drive back. The mountains and trees of Malaysia remind me of home and that which I enjoy most: being in the outdoors.
Well, I have so much more to write. Will have to wait till I come back the week after next. I'm sure the tone, tenor, and motivation of that which I write will change by then....
A quote to consider:
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. –Spencer

1 comment:
I'm missing all of you.=( have a great time in Jesus Blessings! ^-^
Pris
Post a Comment