The right hand of the LORD is held high. The right hand of the LORD displays strength. I will not die, but I will live and tell what the LORD has done. The LORD disciplined me severely, but he did not allow me to be killed.
(Psalms 118:16-18 GW)
During times of trouble I called on the LORD. The LORD answered me and set me free from all of them.
(Psalms 118:5 GW)
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole. He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.
(Job 5:17-19 KJV)
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
(Romans 8:28 KJV)
(Psalms 118:16-18 GW)
During times of trouble I called on the LORD. The LORD answered me and set me free from all of them.
(Psalms 118:5 GW)
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole. He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.
(Job 5:17-19 KJV)
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
(Romans 8:28 KJV)
No comments:
Post a Comment