Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Trust You Jesus. I Trust You...


Click Here To Play

I don't know what to say, but please Lord you have your way,

for you know what's best for me, help me to see.

Life has not been easy, burdens they fall on me,

but you know what's best for me, help me to see.

-Sheldon Blackman, The Love Circle

1 comment:

michelle said...

Trust In You [Jeremy Camp]

When I can't see You
I know You're there
When I can't feel You
I will not fear
I will trust in You
And I will not be afraid.

When the battle
Is close at hand
Know You're with me
And help me stand
I will trust in You
And I will not be afraid


~ ~ ~

One Day At a Time [Jeremy Camp]

One day at a time
I will walk this road I've traveled so far

One day at a time
Well I know I will carry on

One day at a time
I can see You took my life this far

One day at a time
I will take this faith along

~ ~ ~

~miriam