Ahh! My 15 minutes of fame has arrived! So I did this job for someone to record people coughing for their cough medicine advertising campaign. Gladly, I went around recording various people trying to cough. One things for sure: one never sounds as fake as when trying to feign a cough one doesn't really have. Anyway, after I got the job done my client (hehe...I like the sound of that) put up ads ALL OVER SINGAPORE like in the picture above. Now, what you don't see is that to the left of this picture is the bus stand with speakers attached above. When someone walks by this advertisment...voila!...my coughing recordings begin to sound. Now, my work is being known throughtout Singapore! I will become great in the long history of mass media masters! People will throng to the stores because they heard me and 3 of my friends cough at them while they were waiting for the bus! Hmmm...if this is so good, what's next? An anti-burping medicine? I'd love to record those... :-)
....I gotta keep reminding myself about this one... (minus the 3 cities underneath)
Praise our God, all nations; let your praise be heard. He has kept us alive and has not allowed us to fall. You have put us to the test, God; as silver is purified by fire, so you have tested us. You let us fall into a trap and placed heavy burdens on our backs. You let our enemies trample us; we went through fire and flood, but now you have brought us to a place of safety. I will bring burnt offerings to your house; I will offer you what I promised. I will give you what I said I would when I was in trouble.
(Psa 66:8-14)

1 comment:
Duane,
It's Mom>>>
Did you really record for the ad? Wow! How did that happen!
Fun!
Post a Comment