Directions: Match the following captions with the appropriate picture above. Then, read sentences out-loud so your English teacher can actually hear sounds come out of your mouth that, if you're lucky, might be actual words. Please ask questions if help is needed. Refrain from having a blank expression on your face that says, "ubba ubba boo blork flagapoofenhoff." Instead, raise your hand, and say, "Teacher, I don't understand what to do." The teacher will understand if you are afraid to ask, but won't have mercy if you don't try. On the contrary, please make an effort to actually do this worksheet. In fact, if you at least make a sound your teacher will know you are alive and he will come rushing to assist you. In the meantime, don't smack your neighboor, but do block any incoming attacks. Good luck and always do your best! (Things this English teacher feels like saying sometimes...)
A. Different food + different people = different expressions.
B. "And in a shocking discovery, a black man was found to be related to the Miazaki clan hailing from Japan. He was found saying, "I always wondered why I had a fondness of raw fish..."
C. Sheesh..I can't play, can't sit, can't take my kid...what in the world is this thing for?! All I can do is stand? What a rip! I want my money back...I'm going to Disneyland...
D. Person A: "Did I turn off my oven?" Person B: "How do you work this contraption?" Person C: "What's that smell?" Person D: "..zzzz..." Person E: "This is Singapore Idol, right? Am I next? La la al al alll..."
E. "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US."
F: Keepin' It Real - the new fragrance from Singapore (by B&W)
No comments:
Post a Comment